With every new feature we introduce to Google Cloud Billing, we strive to provide your business with greater flexibility, control, and clarity so that you can better align your strategic priorities with your cloud usage. In order to do so, it’s important to be able to answer key questions about your cloud costs, such as:
- “How is my current month’s Google Cloud Platform (GCP) spending trending?”
- “How much am I forecasted to spend this month based on historical trends?”
- “Which GCP product or project is forecasted to cost me the most this month?”
Today, we are excited to announce the availability of a new cost forecast feature for Google Cloud Billing. This feature makes it easier to see at a glance how your costs are trending and how much you are projected to spend. You can now forecast your end-of-month costs for whatever bucket of spend is important to you, from your entire billing account down to a single SKU in a single project.
View your current and forecasted costs
Cost forecast for Google Cloud Billing is now available to all accounts. Get started by navigating to your account’s billing page in the GCP console and opening the reports tab in the left-hand navigation bar.
You can learn more about the cost forecast feature in the billing reports documentation. Also, if you’re attending Google Cloud Next ‘18, check out our session on Monitoring and Forecasting Your GCP Costs.
- Better cost control with Google Cloud Billing programmatic notifications
- Understand your spending at a glance with Google Cloud Billing reports beta
- Introducing Cloud Billing Catalog API: GCP pricing in real time